Thursday, November 20, 2008

Why Butterfly?

These are the answers of why I named it this way.

In March 2008, I was in a market place; my mother wanted a piece of material for the curtains. When we arrive were the boot of this person sells the material, we saw a very nice one. It was a red colored background with brown trees and many white butterflies. It was a Chinese style. I like Chinese style, even there culture and when I saw it, I remembered a sentence on the internet; what the butterfly symbolizes for the Chinese and Japanese people. It says: the butterfly symbolize of a changing life or an already changed life. I started to think, my life changed trough Jesus Christ, I was in a wrong way and now I’m a new creation trough Him. I felt a great joy and started to sing praises. This is what I found after that, see as follows:



BUTTERFLY: Reminds Christians of the amazing transformation that takes place through Christ's redemption and regeneration. When "born again," we become "a new creation." (2 Cor. 5:17).

No comments: