Sunday, October 19, 2008

Testimony Part 2.

3 months had passed since I decided to go these prayer meetings and even healing services. They were very nice and interesting but my situation hadn’t changed. I’ve always had that feeling of fear ness. It was October; we had a healing service in Valletta at the church of Our Lady of Mount Carmel. It was nearly finished the healing service when Lawrence asked me to pray on me, I accepted but when he started with a certain language known as the gift of tongues, I didn’t fill comfortable, the fear ness started to increase and I had a (so called) resting in the spirit. When I woke up I asked Lawrence what happen and he explained to me what is. He said: "there is noting to be afraid of, sometimes when the Holy Spirit came upon us, our body can’t handle it so we fall, but in a way that He will not harm you". Lawrence add saying I had a healing from past hurts too. It was always been the same when we go on a healing service or a prayer meeting until on February 2000 me and Lawrence, decided to pray together and same as usual, I had another healing from past hurts, suddenly I heard Lawrence asked me a question; "do you what to give your life to Jesus?" and I said yes. From that day on I never had and other healing from past hurts but a very joyful moments, praising like I never used to, a wonderful peace and most of all a great Love, that love I’ve always searched for, a very life to the full and abundant. (John 10:10)

No comments: